STANLEY W LANE D.D.S. J.D. is both an attorney and a Board Certified Oral- Maxillofacial Surgeon; he is also a former Associate Professor at Mount Sinai, New York University College of Dentistry. Dr. Lane has over 30 years experience in dental malpractice litigation and is licensed to practice law in both Florida and New York.
For over these three decades Dr. Lane has been litigating malpractice cases involving dental injuries, surgical errors and gum periodontal injuries in dental malpractice cases. Dr. Lane is one of the most renowned dental lawyers in the country, having been involved in litigation from the east coast to the west coast. Dr. Lane is unique because of his being a licensed dentist, maxillo-facial surgeon and an attorney who specializes in dental malpractice and matters relating to the practice of dentistry. He accepts cases for both defense and the prosecution of dentists. He has extensive experience on “both sides of the fence” and can quickly evaluate the merits of your case.
Dr. Lane is often called as an expert witness in complicated dental malpractice cases.
BAR ADMISSION: New York, Florida
* B.A., New York University
* D.D.S., New York University, College of Dentistry
* J.D., Pace University School of Law
* Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
* Certificate in Health Law and Health Law Policy Pace University
* American Arbitration Association
*Insurance Committee, American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery * Special Dental Trauma Consultant to: The State Insurance Fund Medical Division * Board of Directors, Association of the Attending Staff of Mt Siani Medical Staff.
PAST POSTS INCLUDE:
* Coordinator, Oral Maxillo-facial Surgical Training
* Fellow, American College of Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgeons
* Fellow, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
* Assoc Clinical Professor, Dept of Oral Surgery, NYU College of Dentistry
* Asst Clinical Professor, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
* Assoc Clinical Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
* Special Dental Trauma Consultant, State Insurance Fund, Medical Div.
* Attending Oral Surgeon, Mount Sinai Hospital Services, N.Y.
* Chief Resident Oral Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital Center, N.Y.
* Acting Director, Oral Maxillofacial Surgery,
* U.S. Army Specialized Treatment Center, Eisenhower Memorial Hospital, Fort Gordon, Georgia
* Consultant Surgeon, Brooklyn and Bronx Veterans Hospital
LECTURES & PUBLISHINGS FROM FLORIDA DENTAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER STANLEY W LANE:
Cosmetic Surgery, a consumers guide, Sylvia Rosenthol, Tree Communications, Chapter Contribution on “Jaw, Chin Up Reconstruction”.
Comparison of homogeneous freeze-dried and fresh autogenous bone grafts in the monkey mandible. Stanley Lane, Bernhord Guggenheim, Peter Egyedl, Zurich Switzerland Vol 30 J. Oral Surgery.
Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgical Treatment of Dento-Facial Skeletal Deformaties, Table Clinic, 108th Annual Meeting of the Dental Society of New York.
Pre-prosthetic and Orthognatic surgical procedures as an adjunct to prosthetic rehabilitation. The Greater New York Academy Academy of Prothodontics, 23rd Scientific Meeting.
Cephalmetric Radiographic Ssurvey for the Diagnosis of Skeletal Deformaties Plastic Surgery TRaining Lecture Series , Mt Sinai Hospital N.Y.
Aetna Insurance Co., Claim Representatives Lecture Series. “Metjod of Evaluating Dental and Temporo-Mandibular Joint Claims”.
Trial lawyers Association of New York, ” T.M. Joint as it relates to Traumatic Injuries”
Independent Health Service Consultant to: The Amrican Arbitration Association Dept. of Panels
Orthognathic Surgical Treatment of Dento-Facial abnormalities. Annual Meeting, American Academy of Oral Medicine, Wash D.C.
Oral Maxillo-Facial Surgical Treatment of Dento-Facial Skeletal Deformaties. 108th Meeting of the Dental Society of New York.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery Consultant to the Cleft Palate Center, Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York.
Director Cranial Facial Abnormality Center, Mount Sinai Hospital New York N.Y.